- All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast.
- To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art.
– François de la Rochefoucauld
- If you really want to make a friend, go to someone’s house and eat with him… the people who give you their food give you their heart.
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if not has not dined well.
- Came from a plant, eat it; was made in a plant, don’t.
- God comes to the hungry in the form of food.
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.
- Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
– Jim Rohn
- The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.
- Moderation. Small helpings. Sample a little bit of everything. These are the secrets of happiness and good health.
- Any food that requires enhancing by the use of chemical substances should in no way be considered a food.
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.
- To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness and maintain an interest in life.
- Eating healthy food fills your body with energy and nutrients. Imagine your cells smiling back at you and saying: Thank You!
- Health is like money. We never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.
- Mother Nature’s powers cannot be stuffed into a pill.
- Sickness – nature’s vengeance for violating her laws.
- The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.
- To keep the body in good health is a duty, otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.
- Focus on health, energy, vitality – not weight.
- What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body.
- Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos – the trees, the clouds, everything.
- We should all grow our own food and do our own waste processing, we really should.
- Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
- Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
- Courteous treatment will make a customer a walking advertisement.
- If you can’t’ feed a hundred people, then just feed one.
– Mother Teresa.
- A recipe has no soul, You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe.
– Thomas Kelle
- If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
– J.R.R Tolkien
- Food is our common ground, a universal experience.
– James Beard
- Hunger is not a problem. It is an obscenity. How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
– Anne Frank
- They got money for wars but can’t feed the poor.
– Tupac Shakur
- Food is national security. Food is economy. It is employment, energy, history. Food is everything.
– Chef José Andrés
- It is important for people to realize that we can make progress against world hunger, that world hunger is not hopeless. The worst enemy is apathy.
– Reverend David Beckmann
- We know that a peaceful world cannot long exist, one-third rich and two-thirds hungry.
– Jimmy Carter
- Poverty is a very complicated issue, but feeding a child isn’t.
– Jeff Bridges
- Saving our planet, lifting people out of poverty, advancing economic growth- these are one and the same fight.
– Ban Ki-moon
- Hunger is not an issue of charity. It is an issue of justice.
– Jacques Diouf
- Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first.
– Earnstine Ulmer
- Food is symbolic of love when words are inadequate.
– Alan D. Wolfelt
- My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order. – Dolly Parton
- I watch cooking change the cook, just as it transforms the food.
– Laura Esquivel
- I know once people get connected to real food, they never change back.
– Alice Waters
- Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s nourishment of the soul and body; it’s truly love.
– Giada De Laurentiis
- To me, food is as much about the moment, the occasion, the location and the company as it is about the taste.
– Heston Blumenthal
- I realized very early the power of food to evoke memory, to bring people together, to transport you to other places, and I wanted to be a part of that.
– José Andrés Puerta
- Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.
– Harriet van Horne
- Foods establish a relationship between you and your body. So improve your relationship by consuming the right food.
– International Corporate Association of Professionals (InCAP)
To read more quotes, Please Click Here!